Business Development Assistant (Part-Time & Remote)
As an Business development Assistant you will work along the company’s director on building and growing the business by overseeing all areas of the company. You will initially be mentored to learn all areas of how to run the business then either hire freelancers to execute them or improve existing systems
- Basic Accounting: Prepare staff and affiliate payments. To document financial transactions. Costumer service related to accounting. Provide support and financial reports to employees and affiliates/partners. Create solutions to improve current accounting system efficiency.
- Online Marketing: Create or oversee the creation of flyers, banners and newsletter. Upload/Manage content on social media. Oversee distribution of articles to publishing partners.
- IT systems: management of main website, create solutions to existing problems or to increase online sales. Review and format documents, articles, and eBooks. Oversee or do data entry and data transfer.
- Business development: Create and send business proposals. Create and manage events. Support business development team. Manage and improve products. Manage and improve content. Create and manage events.
- Product development: Improve existing products. Assist in the creation of new products along side our team.
- Costumer Service: Receive general costumer messages and pass onto responsible coach within the team. Attract potential clients and clarify questions or provide information about products or services. Manage online calendar of events
- Human resources: Prepare documents to Hiring process of freelancers and manage these once hired.
- Secretarial and Personal Assistant Work: Assist our team with day do day tasks.
- Languages: Good command of written English. Additional languages, especially Portuguese or/and Thai is a bonus.
- Good command of IT: WordPress, EDM, Excel, Word. Video editing is a bonus.
- Experience or education in the following fields is a bonus: marketing, business, IT, finance, human resources.
Salary, working hours, location:
- Salary: 350USD month. Payment via paypal.
- Working hours: Part time, mon-fri, 3h daily (8-11am), GMT+7 time (negotiable) total 15h/week – work remotely
- Future increase of salary and position upgrade possible depending on performance
- Starting date: January 6th
- Trial Period: 2 months
- Minimum contract after trial: 12 months
- 3 weeks holidays per year
- December 1-10th – Candidates Applies: send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- December 11-20th – Selected candidates Interviewed and Test Task
- Final result announced on 23rd
- Job starts on January 6th
ironguides is a global triathlon coaching business offering several services to athletes of all levels. Main products are: online coaching, triathlon clubs, ecommerce (ebooks). Our goal is to offer our clients the most professional triathlon coaching approach and solutions.
More information about the company – ironguides.net (Global) or ironguides.com.br (Brazil site)